Why To Visit SDAU?
- Campus with serene and salubrious milieu.
- State of art infrastructural facilities for pedagogic and extracurricular activities.
- Quality education at undergraduate and post graduate level in Agriculture,
Veterinary & Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Home Science, Dairy and Food Technology,
Renewable Energy and Environmental Engineering and Agribusiness Management.
- Showcase of animal husbandry based agriculture.
- Scaled up field models for Integrated Farming System, Herd Improvement, Agro- Forestry etc.
- Enviable research in seed spices, castor, cotton, wheat, pigeonpea, date palm,
pomegranate, arid fruits, organic farming, soil health improvement inclusive
microbes manipulations, water management inclusive MIS, and herd improvement of native cattle and buffalo.
- Commendable work in heterosis breeding in castor, cotton and pigeonpea.
- Incredible research on blue tongue, brucella and PPR.
- Quality seed production with Banas as Trade Mark .
- Centralized window system for farmers advisory and input services.
- Incredible museum of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel with training facilities for farmers and extension professionals.
- Exceptional skill development programmes.
- Outstanding outreach / showcase programmes and linkages with farmers’ groups.